Pt. Loma Prayer

Sunday, January 21, 2007

Week of Prayer

Tonight Pt. Loma started 5 days of continuous prayer in the prayer chapel. I went on down there to help set up and pray. It was a great day. I wanted to stay in there, the presence of God was already so sweet! Taryn said that she was praying this morning and God kept impressing upon her to pray for His presence to come like the cloud in the wilderness. Yes Lord! Come like a cloud upon this campus, the manifest presence of God that no one can deny...that all at Pt. Loma would stop what they are doing and worship the Lord! She went to church after praying that this morning and they preached on the same topic. CRAZY! I love confirmation!

There were a few open time slots so I went into the caf and asked a bunch of people. I got some very interesting responses. One girl told me she had thought about it a lot and didn't think she should do it because of where she was spiritually. A bunch of people said it wasn't good timing. Some just stared at me and didn't respond. Others said no. One guy got mad and didn't want to schedule time to pray and said he prayed in his room and didn't need to go to the prayer chapel. It was quite intriguing to do this. I think I want to do it again. :) It gave me more understanding about the condition of our school. Oh Lord, that all men would call upon your name!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home